This site, Messages in the Moonlight, is entirely created, maintained, and run by me, Evylyn Rose. I receive no pay and no compensation for what I do here. All the years worth of work I have invested and continue to invest I do purely as a way to give back to the world. I strive to provide the best quality possible, even during times in my life I am not able to spend as much time as I would like doing so.
As such, I sometimes reach out to others for help. In the past, fans of the site requested a way to send donations to help pay for site and domain hosting. Unfortunately, despite fulfilling this request, no donations were ever received. While I never expect any sort of monetary support from visitors and fans of MIM, there are plenty of free ways to help out.
Ways to Support Messages in the Moonlight:
Every little bit of support helps build and strengthen the MIM site and community!
- Submit original material including but not limited to chants, prayers, spells, rituals, articles, and pictures by emailing them to Evylyn Rose.
- Share this site or specific pages from this site with friends, family, and people you meet interested in the topic of Wicca and Witchcraft.
- Be active in the MIM community; currently this involves social media (G+ and twitter) and our message forums.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on what you like, don't like, and would like to see on the site.
- Point out errors such as typos, broken links, and outdated/incomplete information so that they can be fixed.
- Avoid stealing from this site. When using information from this site, always be sure to credit Messages in the Moonlight and provide a URL or way to contact me.
- Always ask permission before using entire pieces of work. Search engines penalize sites with duplicate material, including the original site. Copying material makes this site and the copied material hard for others to find.
- Send Evy an encouraging message. This may sound silly at first, but it's rare for webmasters of sites like this to regularly receive messages of encouragement from visitors. A "Keep up the good work" or "Your site has helped me" message motivates me to work harder. (On that note, don't just send me messages like this. Do it randomly for anyone in your life or you come across who you appreciate.)